As well as licensing and implementing CoreOne, we provide a range of associated services. These include:
- Support: we typically provide third-level support to assist in the effective operation of your CoreOne infrastructure. We provide this support by email and telephone, with tickets initially being logged through our web-based support portal (support.tracefirst.com)
- Hosting: we can operate your CoreOne system on Amazon to remove the need for your local IT group to take care of it. Amazon's world-class infrastructure guarantees the very highest levels of speed and availability to help ensure a fast experience for users.
- Installation: we can provide both remote and on-site installation services if you elect to operate your CoreOne system behind your firewall.
- Training: we can provide on-site training workshops for your staff to help them get the best value from your investment in CoreOne.
- Consulting: our team has been involved in implementing animal health databases since 1985. You can rely on us to be trusted partners in helping you define goals for your IT portfolio and then identify solutions to help achieve these goals.
- Bespoke development: if you have a requirement that our software doesn't meet we can work with you to understand it and provide a proposal for implementing it.